Mr Stuart Ross MCh, FRCS (Sn), FRCS (Edin)
Stuart Ross is a Consultant Neurosurgeon at Leeds General Infirmary and Honorary Senior Lecturer in Neurosurgery at the University of Leeds.
Qualifications and career history:
- MB, BCh, BA Obstetrics, Queen’s University, Belfast 1982.
- FRCS Edinburgh, 1986.
- Appointed Registrar in Neurosurgery at The Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast, 1989.
- Appointed Registrar in Neurosurgery at The General Infirmary, Leeds,1991.
- MCh Queen’s University, Belfast 1993.
- Appointed Senior Registrar in Neurosurgery at Leeds General Infirmary, 1994.
- FRCS (surgical Neurology) 1995 and inclusion in specialist registry.
- Appointed Consultant in Neurology at Pinderfields General Hospital in 1996, subsequently moving to Leeds with the amalgamation of Neurosurgical units to the General Infirmary in Leeds.
Mr Ross provides the following treatments and procedures :-
- Craniotomy for tumours
- Skull base and posterior fossa lesions
- Lumbar laminectomy
- Cervical discectomy
- Peripheral nerve decompression
Mr Ross holds clinics at Bmi, The Duchy Hospital in Harrogate and the Nuffield Hospital in Leeds.
© The Yorkshire Orthopaedics and Spinal Surgery group